Thursday, April 4, 2013

Almost there

I can say I am honestly sick to death of this liquid diet.  This has been the hardest thing (next to child birth) that I have ever done in my life.  I have been good and the end is in sight!  My surgery is on Monday and I am so ready to do it and get on with my life.  Just FYI...Atkins shakes=good,  Muscle Milk Light=tastes like ass!!!  I haven't really felt too terrible on the shakes, yes I have been hungry and yes I miss chewing and I miss food, and sometimes I feel sorry for myself, but all in all is wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.  It's not easy, but it is easier to do when you can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I have been on this liquid diet since 3/25/13 and I have lost almost 10# on the liquid diet alone.  My weigh in this week showed a loss of 5.4# for a total of 23.0# since January.  I am really hoping to loose another 2.2 # by Monday so I can go into the hospital at 240#, today I am 242.2#.

I work 12 hour night shift Friday and Saturday night.  On Sunday I plan to get caught up on laundry and take my photos and measurements.  I will keep myself busy, that is what I have been doing while I'm on this liquid diet.  It's almost here, I can't wait!!  Pretty soon this period of my life will just be a memory.

I will post more on Sunday with pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment